Report a Problem

**Important** Do not use for NO WATER or MAJOR WATER LEAKS.  Use only if the following options apply:

The Central Arkansas Water (CAW) Citizen Request System can be used to report problems on the following WATER related problems only –

(billing, sewer, trash, gas, or electric DOES NOT qualify) :

Click to Report a Problem

  • Fire Hydrant Issues
  • Leaking Water
  • Removal of CAW Tools and Materials
  • Meter Box Issues
  • Meter Issues
  • Noise in Pipes
  • Yard Restoration
  • Water Pressure Issues
  • Water Quality Issues

City or County Related Services

To report a problem or request information about the following city or county related services, please visit our link for helpful numbers.

  • Billing
  • Sewer
  • Trash
  • Gas
  • Electric
  • Utility Locations
  • Manholes
  • Drainage Issues
  • Street and Curb Issues

Central Arkansas Water processes requests as they are received during normal business hours (6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).  If your request requires immediate attention from CAW, please call 501-377-1239. If your request is a life-threatening emergency, dial 9-1-1.