Central Arkansas Water (CAW) and Maumelle Water Management (MWM) consolidated water utility operations on March 1, 2016. The consolidation of CAW and MWM will benefit customers of both utilities by increasing efficiencies and effectiveness of utility operations. The consolidation will also provide more of the region with CAW’s high quality water and dependable service.
This website is intended to serve as a “one-stop-shop” for customer information related to the consolidation of the two water utilities. Please see the links below for information about any changes related to the consolidation and other important information for CAW’s Maumelle customers.
Want to pay your bill online?
- Click here to pay online using your Maumelle Water Management account number.
**This service will no longer be available after Friday, July 14, 2017.
- Click here to pay online using your new Utility Billing Services (UBS) account number.
Report a Problem
Maumelle Customer Service
- Rates and Service Charges
- Starting and Stopping Service
- How to read your Bill
- Payment due date and grace period
- Bill payment options
- Water conservation tips
- Contact the CAW Maumelle Office
- Water Quality Questions/Concerns
- How to read and operate your meter
Maumelle Forms and Reports
- Automatic Bank Draft Program
- 2014 Water Quality Reports for MWM (2015 report to be released by July 1, 2016)
- Feasibility Assessment Report of consolidation of CAW and MWM water utility operations
- Maumelle financial reports: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015