Central Arkansas Water (CAW) and Maumelle Water Management (MWM) consolidated water utility operations continues to move quickly. The following are changes coming over the next few weeks:
We are pleased to update beginning the week of January 8, 2018, Central Arkansas Water will begin flowing water from our sources, Lake Maumelle and Lake Winona, into neighborhoods within the Maumelle area. This process will occur in phases which are identified by area zones 1 – 5 (to find your general location, please refer to the map below). During the transition process, the increased flow of water through the distribution line may result in temporary discoloration at your tap. The discoloration is a normal part of the flushing process and is safe for consumption; however, DO NOT WASH clothing in the discolored water. Check for discolored water in your washing machine before washing clothes.
The transition will occur as follows:
• Zone 1 (Map Colors – Dark Purple and Brown: The area of Maumelle roughly bounded by Lucia Lane and Fitzgerald Lane on the east, Vienne Place and Calais Drive on the north, Nemours Court on the east, and Orleans Drive and Commerce Cove on the south.
• Zone 2 (Map Color – Light Purple): The area of Maumelle including Yazoo Circle on the east, Trevino Drive and Arnold Palmer Drive on the north, Nicklaus Drive and the Arkansas River on the east, and Norfork Drive to the south.
• Zone 3 (Map Color – Blue): The area of Maumelle bounded by Champs Boulevard and Victory Lane on the east, Sharkey Drive and Oneal Lane on the north, Edgewood Drive and Millwood Circle on the west, and Club Manor Drive on the south.
• Zone 4 (Map Color – Green): The area of Maumelle roughly bounded by Prince Drive on the east, Tracks Road and Park Ridge Drive on the north, Lake Valley Drive on the west, and Naylor Drive on the south.
• Zone 5 (Map Color – White): The area of Maumelle near the Arkansas River and Oneida Way on the west, Ozark Drive on the north, Hibiscus Drive on the east, and Par Drive on the south.
Maumelle customers should begin receiving CAW water on or before February 1, 2018. Maumelle customers will then transition into to the CAW Rate Schedule.
Residents with questions may call 501-372-5161 or send an email to CustomerService@carkw.com.
Please see the links below for information about other important information for CAW’s Maumelle customers.
Want to pay your bill online?
- Click here to pay online using your new Utility Billing Services (UBS) account number.
Report a Problem
Maumelle Customer Service
- Starting and Stopping Service
- How to read your Bill
- Payment due date and grace period
- Bill payment options
- Water conservation tips
- Contact the CAW Maumelle Office
- Water Quality Questions/Concerns
- How to read and operate your meter
Maumelle Forms and Reports
- Automatic Bank Draft Program
- 2014 Water Quality Reports for MWM (2015 report to be released by July 1, 2016)
- Feasibility Assessment Report of consolidation of CAW and MWM water utility operations
- Maumelle financial reports: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015