Who We Are
We embrace innovation, environmental stewardship, and the personal and professional development of our employees.
Each and every day, our nearly 300 employees are making a difference in the community and the lives of those we serve. Our employees truly are exceptional, with an unparalleled dedication to the essential service we provide.
What We Do
Central Arkansas Water (CAW) supplies water to almost 400,000 consumers, that’s one in every seven Arkansans, at rates that are among the lowest in the country. We maintain roughly 2,300 miles of pipe and deliver an average of 58.3 million gallons of water each day. Our lab conducts 400 water quality tests a day, 365 days a year, to ensure our regulatory compliance and the highest quality water service to our customers. CAW provides a variety of rewarding skilled, semi-skilled, technical and professional positions for employees to learn, grow and excel within a professional and innovative environment. Exciting opportunities exist for those with an interest in the following:
- Chemistry & Biology
- Laboratory Analysis
- Plant Operations
- Water Source & Distribution
- Customer Service
- Information Services/GIS
- Finance & Accounting
- Environmental & Watershed Protection & Research
- Management/Staff Support
- Working in the Great Outdoors
Central Arkansas Water offers generous benefits, competitive pay, an excellent work environment, and state-of-the-art facilities. The benefits of working with CAW are many and include:
- Employer paid health, dental, life & disability insurance
- Generous paid time off & holidays
- Flexible or compressed work schedule for many positions
- Public Employees Retirement System; 401A & 457 savings plans
- Tuition & professional certification reimbursement
- Professional development & opportunities to advance
- Diversity/inclusion programs
- Environmental sustainability programs
- Supportive atmosphere with a focus on teamwork
- Work/life balance
To enhance the quality of life for Central Arkansas Residents by:
- Delivering high-quality water and dependable service that exceed customer expectations
- Protecting and ensuring a long-term water supply for future generations
- Serving as responsible stewards of public health, utility resources and the environment
- Continual Improvement
PICTURE Yourself at Central Arkansas Water!
Applications for current positions will be taken during the posting date listed from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. at:
Central Arkansas Water
James T. Harvey Administration Building
221 E. Capitol Avenue (corner of Capitol and Cumberland in downtown Little Rock)
P. O. Box 1789
Little Rock, AR 72203
Human Resources can also be reached at:
Phone: 501-377-1251 or 501-377-1293
24 Hour Job Line: 501-377-1335
CAW premises are wheelchair accessible.
A telecommunication device for hearing or speech impaired individuals is available at 501-377-1215.
Central Arkansas Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Central Arkansas Water does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran, genetic information or disability status. Central Arkansas Water will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with a disability to ensure equal access to employment, programs, services and activities.