West Pulaski County Residents_New Service Requests

Central Arkansas Water is accepting new service requests from residents residing in unserved areas of western Pulaski County that are interested in obtaining potable water for residences and businesses within the area.

Interested parties should complete both (click on the titles below):

1. New Service Request Form

2. Water Service Contract

Next, return these documents to CAW by one of the following methods:


Please email completed forms to New Service@carkw.com

In Person:

Visit our James T. Harvey Administration Office
221 East Capitol Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72202
Attention – New Service Section

CAW welcomes an opportunity to provide safe and dependable water to residents and businesses in west Pulaski County and around the vicinity of Ferndale, AR. Residents with questions should contact our New Service Section at 501.377.1202 or 501.377.1203.