Average Winter Consumption (AWC) Information for Little Rock Wastewater Customers:
Residential CAW Customers that are also served by Little Rock Wastewater may note that their Average Winter Consumption value may have recently changed. Little Rock Wastewater calculates and updates the AWC charged to its customers each April. The 2014 recalculation occurred on April 1, 2014. Below is some helpful information regarding AWC from Little Rock Wastewater:
• AWC is calculated using the water consumption for billing calendar months October through March for Little Rock Wastewater residential customers.
• Little Rock Wastewater customers must have a history of at least 3 months during the calculation period.
– If you are at your current address less than 3 months, you will be billed on actual usage.
– Zero usage will be excluded from AWC calculations.
• AWC calculations are rounded up or down to the nearest whole number.
• All new and final billing will be based on actual consumption.
Little Rock Wastewater customers may request a review of their AWC calculation, by sending an email to AWCreview@lrwu.com or by submitting a request in writing to:
Little Rock Wastewater, Accounting Dept
11 Clearwater Drive, Little Rock, AR 72204
For more information about Little Rock Wastewater AWC and other information, please visit: http://www.lrwu.com/residential.html